My very modified Vitpilen 701…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”></span>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>
    I just Plasti Dip her myself.  It took a couple hours and only $40.  Color is tropical Turqouise.    Once I get bored of the color, I can easily peel it off and re-apply another color.

installed the tank protectors, OEM Akrapovic carbon fiber exhaust. OWM carbon fiber heel protectors.     BW performance kit (the underbelly panel is great)</p>
    Custom seat with diamond stitch

rear fender eliminator that including  the turning signals with LED in the front and back

bar end mirrors by Husky

Black biltwell grips

Went for a “Miami vibes” look.   Huge shoutout to Studio Cycle in Toronto for doing all the work!

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

Im really feeling it! I like the fact that it stands out from the rest. They did a great job with the seat and the grips  look good as well! ThatMH900e in the backround ! One of my favorites for sure!

Participant

I forgot to mention that it also has the ABM Riser Handlebar Kit!

Participant

Thanks Riapax!   I love the way it came out.  The upholstery was done by a local shop here called Potzy Upholstery in Georgetown, Ontario, Canada.  And yeah, that Ducati is a thing of beauty!  It’s for sale 🙂

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

I like how he was able to match your front and rear seat with the diamond stitch. I opted only to do the front seat on mine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.