My tastefully moded Vitpilen ! 6k miles on the clock Ventura Ca

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

Welp guys here is my beautiful creation I have come to the point where I can comfortably say that I love everything about this bike. With a few mods this bike has turned into my hoonigan transport vehicle she absolutely loves to skid and ride on one wheel when needed to lol and with no Sb killer she sound amazing !! If y’all have any questions about my build just hit me up I’ll be happy to share any INfo I have collected on this bike so far

Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Glad you are loving your bike, it’s good to hear. I love mine too.

Really admire that headlight cover, but I don’t think it’s compatible with the flyscreen I have on my bike. Not sure they are even for sale any more either?

Participant

Hi! I have very recently bought a Vitpilen 401 like yours. Could you provide a link for those axle sliders? I’m looking for different alternatives.

Saw your video on the tail tidy, can’t wait for mine to come in. This will be the first thing I do. Where did you order that yellow screen from?

Participant

To all those looking for headlight covers, a member here @johnnylightning makes and sells these.

https://vitpilenforum.com/forums/topic/lens-shield/

Different colours and if your local laws don’t allow coloured headlight covers he makes a version with the centre cut out.

Contact him on Instagram @jimmygalactic for more info and to order.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.