my custom built vitpilen (Netherlands)

Tagged: 

• This topic has 41 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by AvatarWenny.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Participant

yeah that’s  why I’m holding out for badwinners dash. Apparently no loss of any function

Participant

the black one is better

good choice!

bettercallpaulbettercallpaul
    Participant

Well to be honest i dont really like that ipad look of bad winners, but it will obviously be way better than stock dash haha. They wrote their own software for the ECU so yeah its awesome that all functions will be identical. I have all the vital info, but obviously i dont get a message like ‘kickstand down’ or ‘kill switch on’ anymore;)

Participant

Thanks Olivier 🙏🏻

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

@paulvanml OK thanks. Probably too much work for me to try that!

I honestly thought you’d painted the fuel filler black. It looks good in black.

I’m keen to see the Badwinners dash, not sure if I’ll spring for one though, it is expensive, but we’ll have to see.

Participant

how do you turn traction control and abs off with the motogadget.gas gauge?temp guage?

Participant

@paulvanml hope you had a great and productive week 🙂
    any idea when we can expect the new project being fully revealed either here or on your insta?

Enjoy your weekend!

Participant

Bonjour

Le compteur digital bad winners devrait être disponible en septembre

Participant

Hi Wenny!

im still unhappy with my seat, so it might take another week. Here is another teaser! Haha.

Participant

@paulvanml well, i really like what i see so far, so i’m sure you’ll make a good design choice with the seat.

since i’m debating on whether or not to put a Remus on my 401 i just have to ask:
    will there be sound clips of the exhaust?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by AvatarWenny.
    Participant

Yeah i can make a soundclip for you man. Do you follow me on instagram? Ill upload a soundclip this week. The remus sounds way better than stock and also way better than the akrapovic. Loving my setup right now, so clean and unique. Photo above is kind of weird, but better shots will come when i have the new seat. I made a new one which i didnt like too much. I will now make the same seat as on this picture, but without the grey to match the gold better.

Participant

@paulvanml i do follow you on instagram 🙂
    will be looking forward to more photos and soundclips there!

the svartpilen-transformation you are going for here is really interesting.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.