I have not shared pictures of my little 401 on here before, but now that I’m parting ways with it seems like the appropriate time.
I made a lot of little changes to it, and to be honest I had as much fun working on it as I did ridding it.
Here is a list:
– Black rearsets and engine mounts.
– Vinyl wrap the tail section and the radiator guards
– Custom made plate holder.
– New Rage cycles turn signals.
– Relocated front fender.
– Powertronic Fuel flex Pro.
– 16 teeth front sprocket.
– All black Competition Werkes slip on.
– Koso Apollo heated grips.
– OEM engine, transmission and headlight protectors.
– MNNTHBX frame and fork sliders.
– T-Rex exhaust slider.
– Radiator grill.
– Changed the OEM reflectors for smaller ones in the front and custom made reflective stickers on the back.
– Bar end mirrors.
– Custom made hook to secure helmet with the pillion seat.
– High speed USB-c charging port.