My 2020 white/blue Vitpilen 701

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lakonur
    Participant

Hello everyone! This is Carlos, content manager at 1000PS & Motociclismo.es. After a long wait, last month I could finally pick up my 2020 Vitpilen in white/blue. Weather has been the best around here, but I managed to ride around 1.000 km with it. I have had some false neutrals (scary…) when using the quick shifter, and some incompetent mounted my rear blinkers wrong (so they blink in a X, the ones in the front are fine but the ones in the tail blink in the opposite direction…), but other than that it’s a dream. I can’t stop looking at it, although I am considering a higher, wide handlebar.

Nampus
    Participant

Nice, those blinkers should be easy enough to fix, just follow the wires coming from the indicators till you come across the connectors, and then swap them over. They should be under the seatcover/passenger seat. As said in your other topic, they are somewhere between the tail and the indicators.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Nampus.
    Olivier
    Participant

Lovely bike !

lakonur
    Participant

You were right, too 🙂 just got them fixed, I couldn’t believe there was any cable in such narrow space, but they do fit as it turns out.

Max Kool
    Participant

Great pictures @lakonur !

STARFOBAR
    Participant

Letztens schon deine Fotos bewundert, gefällt mir sehr gut. Grüsse aus der Schweiz nach Österreich 😉

p.s.: Ihr macht leiwande arbeit bei 1000ps 😀

SvartGuy
    Participant

Great looking bike! What tail tidy do you have on there?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.