Muffler Delete aka $20 tail pipe

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BigMo
    Participant

So, I did a thing.. I recorded this on my iPhone X. It  doesn’t really do it justice I think. I was curious and I figured 20 bucks wouldn’t break my bank for an experiment. I wanted to post this so some of you could hear what it sounds like, given you had the same thought I have had.

BigMo
    Participant

Ok, so apparently I cant post a video!? I took a few Photos.

BigMo
    Participant

BigMo
    Participant

https://youtu.be/rzcAOZCuVAg  I posted the video on YouTube. Use the Hyperlink or search Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 Muffler delete

Myel
    Participant

I just love it,
    It is necessary not to regulate the injection or other with the change of exhaust?

BigMo
    Participant

The beauty of an O2 sensor is it can handle this small change and adjust the fuel trim it self. So no tuning required, it actually has a suddenness in its acceleration, like I definitely have to hold on, it was surprising like I woke up it’s Super Moto heart. I considered making a tool to cut out the DB killer in the stock muffler but haven’t gotten started yet cause I had an epiphany. I will start crafting a tool and post a video on that as well. There’s a good chance I could make extras for anyone else who would be interested.

Mike Smith
    Participant

This is great! I’m IN if you can make me one.

Vitpilen206
    Participant

Awesome. Did you fabricate that pipe or buy it somewhere?

Vopee
    Participant
    1. Great job 👍 cant wait for the db killer removal since i like the look of the stockexhaust
    BigMo
    Participant

The little tail pipe, I had some buddies at a muffler shop cut and fab a piece of pipe. Took them about 20 min. The tool I will make this week and I will demonstrate use on a video. Once I get it crafted, I could probably make a few more to sell.

Mike Smith
    Participant

I’m in.

-mike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.