Motogadget M-Pin turning signals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    amonsalveg
    Participant

Hi All,

Finally yesterday I had time to install these into my svart, love the looks and installing them was relatively easy.After

JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Oh, swweeet…those are freaking tiny!! I thought the Motogadgets were relatively larger than that. They’re so small, I’m assuming they don’t quite cover up both holes of the OEM signal exit.

What material is the base made of…plastic/metal?

galavoxx
    Participant

Yes! I did the same thing. Did you do the rear as well? I removed the giant half fender/plate holder and drilled the bodywork. I was reluctant but it looks way clean. I still need to grab some photos.

Macloven
    Participant

galavoxx, please do post up pic’s and info about what u did. I’m getting parts ready to get rid of that abomination on the back wheel and the more ideas the better.

0micron
    Participant

I bought some Motogadget M-Pin signals and have some electrical experience but would love to know what you all did to replace them. Does the headlight need to come off?

LazyTom
    Participant

Did you have to have the resistors to prevent hyper-flash?

jerd
    Participant

would love more info on this as well, so much nicer thsn stock lights

ge0rge_a
    Participant

any news on use of a resistor to prevent hyper-flash?

Midnaite
    Participant

the OEM turning signal are LED too, so you don’t need to add resistors, they are already mounted on the bike

ge0rge_a
    Participant

thanks for that Midnaite

DAP831
    Participant

The US models have halogen indicators, but do not require resistors when switching to LED. It must have an electronic flasher

LazyTom
    Participant

Just got these put on my 401, no resistors needed. There is a small gap because of how small the indicators are, but I’m going to try to put something there to cover them. Otherwise they look great! Very minimal, just how this bike was meant to be.

amonsalveg
    Participant

Hey Johnny,

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner I was traveling. Those are 100% metal + glass

amonsalveg
    Participant

I haven’t done the rear yet. I’m still trying to figure out the fender situation. Once I have sorted it out I’ll post.

amonsalveg
    Participant

Hey Omni,

Yes, the headlight needs to come off together with the gauge. There are 4 screws. Once you have the headlight down, the plastic part containing the headlights has like 9 screws (there’s one in the middle). Take everything off and the rest should be straight forward

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.