Modified Svartpilen 701

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

Removed Svart-Specific Bodywork, Installed Lower handlebars, Arrow Exhaust and Decat, PCV, O2 Eliminator, Tail-Tidy, Removed Pass Pegs, Pillion Removal, Different Mirrors, Blue Bar Ends . . .

Looks ok now.

Really, really want to put those blue ’20 Vit tank covers on and see what it looks like. Really.19 Svartpilen with Mods

Cheers.

Participant

Brazil, this looks great. Nice work.

Could you toss up some more pics/different angles?

I like the number plate removal. Changes the look a lot– in a good way.

Participant

I’m always sad to see people ditch the Svart number plate, big reason I bought one.

How much lower are your bars?  The stock bars are not really that high to begin with.

Unique looking Arrow can, don’t see that one often.  Might look pretty slick if you get the header pipe coated in some heat retention cerakote to match the rest!

SvartGuySvartGuy
    Participant

Hey could you share a bit of info on the 02 delete? Pros/cons

David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

I just painted the upper part of the exhaust this last weekend. Yes, it looks proper now.

I removed the O2 as part of a tune that incorporated the PCV. It was tuned by 2WDW and they provided the map and the O2 removal part.

I did all the work at the same time, so can’t comment on the specifics of the O2 change, as the PCV changed the bike in a big way – no way to know what, if any, can be attributed to the O2 removal.

I’ll try to take more pictures soon and post them for you @TY.

@SpeedHoles
    : I used “Puig Conical Handlebar 61mm Rise” for replacement. Drops it down an inch or so. I like it for around town. If was racing about, I’d likely go lower, similar to the Vit height.

Participant

Great work! With which part did you cover the frame, after removing the svartpilen 701 start number plate?

David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

It’s underneath the number plate – already there. Take off the number plate, and that’s what it looks like.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.