Mirror plugs – small price, big smile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys

I know this is a really small accessory but it made me happy.  🙂

I was annoyed by the empty mirror holes once I had the bar end mirrors installed. I looked on ebay and found some aluminium mirror plugs. They arrived next day but I’d ordered the 701 plugs thinking they’d be the same. The seller kindly sent me a left-hand thread version for the 401 free of charge and it too arrived next day. They screwed in and looked great. Much better than plastic caps that have to be pressed in and get destroyed if you try to remove them.

I have nothing to do with J-Tech but thought it was worth praising both the product and the customer service.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Aluminium-Mirror-Blanking-Plugs-Bolts-HUSQVARNA-401-VITPILEN/163556785765?hash=item2614be7e65:g:wUMAAOSwFb5aAwf3

MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

My garage gave me some when they noticed I removed the mirros during the 1000km service

la flechela fleche
    Participant

Just for information:

Highsider mirrors and caps mirror

The Highsider mirror plugs are really my favorite models.

Participant

Anyone have a US source for something similar? Found orange ones for Duke 390 but would rather black!

Participant
    Participant

We need 8mm, correct?

Participant

you need M10, but they are sold out on the current amazon link provided above.

Participant

these look great, i guess they’ll fit the svartpilen too?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.