might have just totaled my svart

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerd
    Participant

not sure if this piques anyones interest but figured id share anyways. not long ago, with still under 600 miles, i got into a little accident on my svart. car made a left turn right in front of me and the bike went straight into the passenger door of the car. axel completely bent out, and the forks/frame *may* be bent too. dealer has been looking it over to make a quote with insurance adjuster but doesn’t feel like it would be fixable, and told me i should start looking into another bike. sad news 🙁

will post pictures soon if anyone interested

LMSpilen
    Participant

I hope that you were not injured….you didn’t specify!

JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Wow Jerd, that really sucks man…hope you’re ok too. I had a near miss, just like this, a few months ago.

Please post pics when you can and keep us posted on the results…hope you get your bike back soon.

Wvblackgun
    Participant

Hope your back on your pegs soon….and glad that you are ok (assumption)

jerd
    Participant

So good news.. the bike is coming home in a couple weeks! dealer swapped the axle, and the frame measured out alright. Seems like it won’t be totaled thankfully. I myself did take a minor hit and fractured my wrist (which went into the car that hit me) but with a few screws and a plate, the hand is still attached and with a little physical therapy, i should be able to do a little riding when the bike returns.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.