Meet Helga. My Colorado carver.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

Very nice, i can’t wait to head back up to Mt Evans with my Vitpilen.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by AvatarJason5280.
    Participant

How does the Leo Vince slip on sound compared to the stock exhaust?

Participant

It’s awesome comparing to the stock exhaust. And it’s not so noisy while riding.

Participant

The last time I got to ride up Mt Evans was in 1984 on my Honda CB750. By the time I reached the top of the road the air in my crappy brakes had expanded so much I really didn’t have any brakes left.

That bike weighed 175 pounds more than my new Vitpilen and had at least 10 fewer HP. How times change!

Participant

Stunning scenery, thanks for sharing!

I moved from Fort Collins about two years ago.  I did a lot of riding in the Rockies, and I can’t get views like this out of my head.

I would love to ride the Vit over Trail Ridge Road.  That said, I hope you get the chance to try this bike at sea level!

Participant

Exhaust is night and day from stock pipe, actually sounds good now.

I ride squaw pass often really close to my house. Ride up to Mt Evans if I get up there early enough to beat the sightseer traffic. My favorite rides are guanella pass or the peak to peak highway. Definitely plan on trail ridge road this summer. One of these days I’ll go visit my sister in cali and bring the bike along, probably a whole new animal at sea level.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.