Levers for small hands

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ursula
    Participant

Hi,

I own a Svartpilen 401 2021 and I’m looking for levers… I have small hands, any ideas which ones would be suitable and where to buy them?

I ordered already levers from aliexpress with 5 adjustments, they are not bad but also not great..

Thanks for your help!

Regards from NZ,

Ursula

Vanessa
    Participant

Hi, I had the same problem with my Svartpilen 401, as my hands are small as well.

I ended up taking the lever span adjustment mechanism apart and filing down one of the sides of the 5-sided adjustment cam (the one that corresponded to the shortest lever span adjustment, can’t remember if that was position 1 or 5). This allowed the levers to get closer to the bars so I could comfortably reach them.

I found the cheapo levers from Ali express and suchlike to be very poor quality and there are reports of them coming apart when you ride, with potentially disastrous consequences.

Ursula
    Participant

Thanks Vanessa!

I already put it on the closest lever position but it’s to far..

Are there any lever that are made for small hand for svartpilen, maybe with an extra position, like number 6?

Vanessa
    Participant

I don’t know of any, that’s why I ended up modifying the original levers on my bike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.