leo vince lv-10 pour vitpilen 701

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Matt 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    FaustiniM
    Participant

Bonjour à vous,

Je suis propriétaire d’une vitpilen 701 et je vis en Belgique. J’aimerais changer le pot d’échappement. Je cherche désespérément un moyen de trouver/d’acheter le tuyau “décatalyseur” leo vince ainsi que la sortie d’échappement lv-10 couleur titane (gris), le problème est que selon l’importateur Belge, ils ne sont plus disponibles car l’usine n’en produit plus à cause d’une faible demande.

Je me tourne donc vers vous afin de savoir si quelqu’un aurait une astuce pour que je puisse trouver ces deux pièces car personnellement la sortie Akrapovic est hors budget.

D’avance merci.

Good morning to you,

I own a vitpilen 701 and I live in Belgium. I would like to change the exhaust pipe. I am desperately looking for a way to find/buy the hose “decatalyser” leo vince as well as the exhaust outlet Lv-10 color titanium (grey), the problem is that according to the Belgian importer, they are no longer available because the plant no longer produces them because of low demand.

So I turn to you to find out if anyone would have a trick so that I can find these two pieces because personally the Akrapovic release is out of budget.

Thank you in advance.

FaustiniM
    Participant

thank you for the answer. Have you already bought on this site? If so, how do you know if I want to pay in euros?

Have you already bought on this site?

No, not yet……but planning to do so after engine break-in period.

If so, how do you know if I want to pay in euros?

What do you mean by this? You can pay in GBP and EURO.

FaustiniM
    Participant

I was wondering if it was possible to pay the order in euros because on the site there is only GPB but you answered the question. Do you know if the site is reliable?

LeoVince road & race exhausts distributed by Moto.GB Distribution is an official factory appointed distributor.

You can also take a look on the official Leovince website and look for all the licensed ditributor per country. This one is also memtioned on the official website. Maybe you find one closer to home!

FaustiniM
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your help. I’m finally going to buy these pieces. 🙂

kevkevvv
    Participant

Just ordered the LeoVince LV-10 and thinking of shortening the pipe leading to the slip-on. Made a couple quick mocks on PS. Both options would require some fabrication (i.e. relocating bracket, rebending or new tubing, etc.) Thoughts or other ideas to route the slip-on?

Original

Option 1

Option 2

Whoops
    Participant

Option 2 might significantly harm your cornering ability on right hand turns, given that the exhaust is bound to stick out a bit and the muffler would be significantly closer to the ground than the footpegs.

kevkevvv
    Participant

Ah didn’t even think about that 😅 Good point @whoops

Matt
    Participant

Ordered LV10 Black Edition with Biollamotors.it … waiting already 4 months for it to arrive 🙁

Krawling84
    Participant

Bonjour à tous,

J’ai fais l’acquisition d’un pot Leo Vince LV-10, sauf que je n’arrive pas à trouver le raccord adéquate.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>Si une âme charitable peut m’aider 🙏🏼</p>

Maxence
    Maxence
    Participant

C’est à dire ? Normalement c’est du plug & play. 2 vis à enlever et à remettre

Krawling84
    Participant

https://storage.sbg1.cloud.ovh.net/v1/AUTH_ac434bf2b1a448bc980f9f33012daf94/static/products/dt/DT-15220B.pdf

Alors voilà mon problème, j’ai le silencieux, mais je n’arrive pas à trouver l’intermédiaire, le raccord d’échappement au catalyseur.

Matt
    Participant

LV-10 is finally on it’s way. Two questions tho :

1: does it fit on the stock pipe leading from the catalysator ?

2: does it recquire remapping afterwards?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.