Left Coast V401

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by rlarue rlarue 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LeftCoast VP401
    Participant

Picked her up yesterday.  This is my first street bike but she feels and rides great.  Eagerly awaiting the end of the break in period.
    So far just planning on the typical part swaps like mirrors and tail tidy, though still haven’t found a clean one I like.  Eventually I’d like to go a little more custom (seats, paint work, etc.).

Local to the Seattle.

Cheers!

rlarue
    rlarue
    Participant

Good to see another Vitpilen in Seattle. Did you get yours from Ride? I was planning on a tail tidy too, but the fender has grown on me. If there was a nice tidy that kept the plate low and didn’t leave your backside unprotected on rainy days I’d change my tune.

LeftCoast VP401
    Participant

I got mine up at Everett Powersports.  Ride was out of ’18s when I went looking for them.  Was too good not to pass up the incentives.

I totally agree of keeping the back end protected though I’m planning on only fair-weather riding if I can help it at this point.   Our recent summer trends that shouldn’t be an issue…

Savovo
    Participant

Still haven’t seen any other Husky owners yet in Washington. I bought mine at Everett Powersports, too, but live down south in Kent. Hope to catch you guys around sometime!

rlarue
    rlarue
    Participant

FYI There’s a mini-moto show this weekend at Backfire in Greenwood that sounds pretty fun. I’ll check it out for sure but I’m not sure which day.

http://www.backfiremoto.com/main/mini-moto-show-at-the-backfire-bar-june-8th-and-9th-7701-aurora-ave-n-sea-wa-98103

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.