Just a stargazing Vit 701

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HugoHugo
    Participant

Went out last night to look at the stars and try to see the Neowise comet. While I was there, I took the opportunity to shoot my lil Vit under the stars 🙂

(just so you know, Neowise is indeed on this picture, but don’t try to find it cuz it’s too small and hidden by the ambiant luminosity… but it’s there !)

I also went a bit crazy and merged it with another picture I took of the Milky Way, pure cheating of course but I like how it turned out so I share it too:

Shot on a Nikon D5300 + Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 with a 25″ exposure at f/4.5, ISO 320

Feel free to ask if you want the link to the high quality pics of course (if you’re looking for a new wallpaper i.e.)

Participant

Superb photos Hugo! I particularly like the mound of moon dust in front of your Vit!

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Amazing photography.

I am now picturing you launching your Vit up off that earth ‘ramp’ in the background, and powering towards that Milky Way.

HugoHugo
    Participant

Thanks a lot ! I was lucky to get these random piles of dust haha, no idea what they were here for, maybe indeed some secret launching ramps 🤔🤔

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.