ISO OEM Aluminum Windscreen (CUPOLINO PARABREZZA ALLUMINIO)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rlaruerlarue
    Participant

I came across this aluminum windscreen made for the 401 but the only two sites (Italian and Japanese) I can find it on don’t ship to the U.S. Has anyone seen these anywhere else? I’d love to get my hands on one. The SKU is 28008908044. Any Italian members willing to ship one to me?

https://www.ragnimoto.it/shop/ricambi-e-accessori/cupolini-e-parabrezza/cupolino-parabrezza-alluminio-husqvarna/

Participant

I think these screens actually aren´t available anywhere yet.

In a German onlineshop it says available from August 8th 2019: https://www.ktm-konsum.de/artikel.php?id=75294

rlaruerlarue
    Participant

Ah, that’s good news. Maybe closer to August they’ll appear on some other sites too. Fingers crossed.

Participant

Yep. I think I want one….

Participant

It definitely looks good, but 185 euros is a bit of a rip-off (as for any official Husky spare parts I should say).

MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

I would love to have the specs of the brackets to do one myself

Participant

Of course they don’t show the Vit with it on there. Would be nice. But that’s how they market most of their accessories. Never showing them on the bike. It’s weird.

Participant

Any updates on this fly screen? Quite a few UK husky dealers have them in stock but I cannot find a single picture of it on the bike…

£160 seems steep to find out it looks terrible.

NampusNampus
    Participant

The only thing I’ve come across is this, but it looks photoshopped. The angle of screen looks wrong.

Participant

Ha, something certainly looks off with that but I suppose it gives an idea as to how it might look on the bike.

It’s a pity that the Rizoma 701 fly screen isn’t compatible, on a bike that is completely form over function, I want a screen to match.

Participant

Found a more accurate representation:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.