I'm the only Svartpilen in Maryland at the moment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

northern baltimore county

DarkarrowmotoDarkarrowmoto
    Participant

Nope, got mine late June. Nani Nani Naner. lol

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Nice! You get yours at AMS in york? Whereabouts are you riding in MD? I live in Towson and work downtown in Federal Hill. For fun rides I usually hit the Valtimore County countryside, worthingon valley area.</p>

Participant

I tried to go through ams. Put a deposit down,reserved it.  Got a call back the net day and was told the GM’s son wanted it. Sorry. They kept calling when they got more in. But I’ll never do business with them. Went to toy tech further north. I live in parkville. Ride a lot up by the reservoir.  Howdy neighbor. We’ll def have to get together.

Participant

thats too bad about your AMS experience.. so far so good with them for me. I put a deposit down back in February and rode their very first one off the lot in May when it came in. Thats why I thought I was the only one in MD because they said they only had mine and the GMs in their first shipment.

You talking about Loch Raven reservoir? I hit that Glen Arm and Long Green area sometimes, but you gotta check out the rides from Ruxton area up to prettyboy reservoir.

Participant

No worries about ams. I didn’t do any nasty reviews, I won’t talk anyone out of going there.  Just left a bad taste in my mouth. Sadly with zero Husqvarna dealerships in our state, I had to make a lot of phone calls to secure one within a driveable distance. New motorcycle license holder. Passed the msf course mid June, had the bike a week later.  Totally in love. But I don’t have anyone who rides, so I’m kinda on my slow track getting competent riding. Haven’t even been on a highway yet. Few city rides. Traffic doesn’t bug me so much so I’ll ride wherever. Ill have to expand my route from glen arm and check out pretty boy reservoir.  Already signed up for the distinguished gentlemen’s ride.

Everyone kept telling me they’ve seen another Husqvarna I knew it would only be a matter of time till we bumped into each other. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.