Ignition and Clutch Cover Protectors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here are the OEM ignition and clutch cover protectors. Cheaper than the 390 Duke counter parts. It seems the only difference are the colors of the replaceable inserts.

i just need some frame sliders and i think i’ll be satisfied when it comes to protection.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Avatarkalvinsaid.
    • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Avatarkalvinsaid.
    JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning
    Participant

Hey those actually look pretty good. I’ve been wondering how they’d look once installed. I was afraid the black anodized would conceal too much of the bronze but it actually adds a nice bit of contrast and beefs up the crank covers.

Participant

So, just by looking at the pictures, if someone were to go down with the protectors won’t the top of the covers still get damages? Or are the protectors there to prevent a chunk of the covers from being torn off during a fall/slide? Either way I’m getting them along with other sliders and they do look good on the bike.

Participant

Can you send a picture?

Participant

Sorry – I see the pics now. Very nice!

Participant

Hi, I’m planing on buying a set of these protectors and installing them. Did you do it yourself or was it done at a shop ? If you did it yourself, did you use a torque wrench and threadlock paste ?

Thanks !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.