Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 Cover

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

does anyone know where I can get a Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 Cover for my garage ?

Participant

I would also like to know if there is or will be one available

Participant

@Vitpilen401Rider

Why do you want to cover your garage?

Participant

I cover all my bikes in my garage because I live in a condo building and people get salt on their cars and it comes into the garage during the winter. So id like to have my bike covered so that it doesn’t get dirty

Participant

I was also looking but in the end I bought an OXFORD PROTEX PREMIUM STRETCH FIT INDOOR MOTORCYCLE COVER in black, small size. It’s quite expensive but it is an excellent product and fits my Vit 701 perfectly. The important thing is to get something breathable so you don’t get condensation.

Participant

My garage only gets down to about 45 degrees Fahrenheit. So the cover is just for dust

Participant

I also bought the cheapest indoor bike cover I could find. My bikes are also parked in a large condominium garage whose temperature usually doesn’t go freezing. So all I need is to cover my bikes from catching dust. And besides that I prefer no big logos on the covers in order to not attract thieves.

I agree with Pat – less conspicuous (no logos, no bike names) is far better to attract less attention from bike thieves. I live in a condo as well and park my bike(s) next to my car. I prefer a grey dust cover that matches the garage concrete.

MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

I park mine outside like a moron 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.