Husqvarna Style Seat…

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AlesAles
    Participant

Hey guys,

do you know if the “Style Seat” is more comfortable then the standard seats?
    I`ve been on a 1hr tour yesterday and it felt like sitting on a rock.

The bike is great, but the seat is terrible…
    I really like tu buy a very comfortable seat for this bike, since I’m planning some long tours (+1600km) on it next year.

ThemSheepsThemSheeps
    Participant

I don’t know about the style seat, but if I were to be planning a long trip on the Svart, I would be looking at a wild ass air gel seat pad:

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/wild-ass-air-gel-sport-seat-pad

wild ass air gel seat

Check out Ryan F9’s review on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92TqZUMUmc

Cheers,

Johan

DarkarrowmotoDarkarrowmoto
    Participant

I’ll know this week. It’s supposed to ship any day now. But honestly, even if it is more comfortable, my plan all along was to buy it to use the pan to modify it and make myself a custom seat. With even more gel, padding, and a nicer cover. Its UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!  lol

Participant

Arkarrowmoto did you ever swap out stock seat for the style seat? If yes, is it more comfortable?

DarkarrowmotoDarkarrowmoto
    Participant

WOW. I haven’t been on in a bit. after the order kept being pushed back, I cancelled. Got tired of waiting. At this point I’ll wait for the aftermarket starts making stuff. Husqvarna doesn’t have their parts in order at all.

QwandreeQwandree

I got one for the vit 701, which prob has same or similar components. Looks nicer, I do not believe it has gel inserts or anything. Feels about the same comfort wise. Is a little stickier when riding, which can be both a good and bad thing.

I like it but wouldn’t say it’s like massively better or anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.