HUSQVARNA 28508908044 Flyscreen

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    VirginianVirginian
    Participant

I saw and wanted to purchase an OEM flyscreen HUSQVARNA 28508908044 and say the Husqvarna took it off their website. Has anyone gotten one of these yet?

JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning
    Participant

I’m really hoping this information is incorrect. It’s still listed within their International site and I’m still waiting, fingers crossed with great anticipation.

https://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/en/zubehor/windshield/flyscreen/?year=2018&segment=Vitpilen&model=F2303R1

VirginianVirginian
    Participant

Well heck, I just checked the U.S. site and it’s back on there. Last I heard it was to be released  May ’19. If I get any updates on this I’ll post up.

Kylander79Kylander79
    Participant

I had one of those ordered to my local dealer here in Hamburg; that was end of March. When I saw it in real, I realized not worth the money. Far too small to make an effect as wind protection or atleast make the display better readable…

I bought 3 weeks ago the alternative you see in my icon picture; details you will find in my description here in forum.

Participant

In February I ordered the bar end mirrors, seat cover and the fly screen from my AD. I received everything except the fly screen 4 weeks later. The AD said yesterday that Hq is planning to send it on May 28. This is the third time I got a new delivery date. I have already paid and if I want I can get a refund. The problem is that I want that fly screen since a can’t stand the looks of the alternatives. If I had the CAD/3D of the bike I could cad it myself, 3D print and then glass fiber. I tried to measure the bike and get some reference into the cad but it was too unprecise. Hope they will solve it soon!

JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning
    Participant

@sparvel I’m with you…can’t quite find a flyscreen that appeals to me and the truth is that I’m not even sure I’ll like the 28508908044 but at the very least, I’d like to get my hands on one to see what it looks like on the bike itself.

This is the only pic I’ve been able to find but I’d like to see more of the bike, and from different angles as well.

VirginianVirginian
    Participant

Well, I’m going to purchase it and will post decent pics and report on how it does when I get my hands on one.

MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

please make a custom one 😀

Participant

Today I received the fly screen. Ordered it 1 year ago.

Participant

Well @Scoot68 what’re your thoughts? 🙂

Participant

Easy to install and good quality. It looks really good on the husky. I does not make a lot of difference while driving.

Participant

Could you show us some photos?

Participant

I try to post a photo later today.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by AvatarScoot68.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by AvatarScoot68.
    Participant
    MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

doesn’t look that good.

I’ld be interested by the brackets alone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.