How to turn off dash/cluster info?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    duvinclunk
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could help with the Vitpilen 701 dash. Underneath the speed there is little info section to tell you fuel range, average fuel consumption, and whatnot. I know how to cycle through the information and I always figured you couldn’t turn this off. Well when I had my tank swapped out at the dealer and got the bike back that was off. It was excellent because I don’t care for that info nor use it. Well I unplugged my dash to install new turn signals and when I plugged it back in that info was back and I can’t figure out how to get it to go away. Can anyone help on how to turn that junk off?

Nampus
    Participant

I would love to know this as well!

The only interesting bit of info in that menu is fuel range, but that is always miles off, so no use anyway.

Adrian
    Participant

I have the multiple choice version, sometime nothing, sometime wrong information, sometime blacked out. Had it replaced (warranty) but the same. Who cares, just ignore it.

Nampus
    Participant

I had something new today, filled up the tank and when I started the bike the dash looked like this:

Pressing the mode or set button multiple times made no difference.

After a few miles I switched of the bike and when I switched it back on it was back to normal.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Nampus.
    Max Kool
    Participant

You unlocked god-mode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.