Holly cow. 701 Badwinners kit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

I think I agree with some of the comments from when this was featured on Bike Exif–really nice custom duke but maybe too much of the husqvarna has been stripped out of it. Would be interesting to see what it looks like in each phase listed on the website.

The collab with SC Project is interesting. I sent an email to them asking about it and they said they have no plans to offer slip-ons for our bike.

geoguidegeoguide
    Participant

That display though.

Participant

Bonjour, je trouve aussi que ça ne ressemble plus à un vit

Domage que l’on ne puisse pas acheter le pot et le compteur

Participant

D’après leurs instagram, le compteur vas être dispo courant mars sur le site 🙂 j’ai hâte de voir, et peur du prix :c

Participant

Cool, spend 4K on a bike that originally cost 12k then went down to 8.5k so people that paid msrp could loose more money 😡 I’m still pissed about that.

But if you could only buy the display and it worked well, that be cool.

Participant

I really don’t see the point in turning the really gorgeous bike that is the vitpilen into a duke lookalike. The vitpilen’s headlight is gorgeous and replacing it by this horrid one that has this typical ‘modern japanese bike/transformer/wasp robot’ aesthetic really doesn’t make sense to me. Then again I’m one of those people who consider most modern mainstream bikes to be really fugly, KTM’s road/street bikes included.

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

ATBGE?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.