High beam on when raining

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

blumbkaatt
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am having some funky issues with the bike’s electronics when it rains, the high beam comes on by itself. Usually I can flick the switch back and forth to turn them off but sometimes it won’t work. I the dial intermittently flashes for TC and ABS. New little easter egg this morning, the CAN ABS failure flashed a few times as I was going in neutral…that is not cool, there is cleary some connection issues somewhere.

Has anybody experienced these issues?

ta.

B.

Myel
    Participant

flashes for TC and ABS me too

Alex
    Participant

Hi,

i just buy my vitpilen 701 and the night high beam is turn on automatically et turn off in the city…

is it normal?

thanx

Vafalo
    Participant

Bonjour

Pour moi veilleuses au contact et passage feux de croisement quand je met le moteur en marche

Maxence
    Maxence
    Participant

Vous avez un faux contact dans le comodo gauche. Normalement causé par une infiltration d’eau. Il faut l’ouvrir, le sécher correctement, et bien le refermer. Ainsi évitez de passer le Karcher avec insistance ou trop prêt du guidon ! 😉

Nathan
    Participant

I’ve seen the exact same thing. I’m also having the gas gage read incorrectly. I’m losing confidence in this bike. Maybe it was a mistake.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.