hello, new here…have a few questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

First off, I should have bought a 401….budget didnt work out so I found a sweet deal on a 2018 Duke 390.  Alot of searches end up mentioning 401 compatibility. I have tried several times to join a 390 forum and it will never hook up, so I am hoping someone here may be able to help me with parts compatibility. Pretty much any info regarding places to read up, or if any one has actually swapped parts. Sorry for not having a 401 (yet) hope you all understand my predicament. Thank you for reading this and your time if you should respond. Have a good evening.

Kylander79Kylander79
    Participant

CB, as far as I got, the 390 Duke and the Svartpilen 401 are identical twins, besides the optic. They are built in same Indian factory; their technical specs are the same. I was going for that Duke as well, but at the age of 57, could not stand that “youthful design of the Duke”.  I hate orange wheels, because I commute and does not race…

So, whatver U will find on KTM 390 Duke, will fit a Svartpilen and reverse. Enjoy riding 🙂

Participant

Thank you kindly sir, that is kinda what I thought, but reassuring coming from someone on the husqvarna side. I’m actually working  towards a light adventure bike, spokes would be great, so was hoping it would possibly be a straight swap.

Yes the orange lol….I dont mind alittle but it is a bit much, wife likes that its bright so that’s good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.