Hello from Switzerland

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vouartvouart
    Participant

Hi all.

I have done my forum registry few weeks ago, now I like to say hello to the community.

Attached my toy. Looking forward to show you some nice modifications 🙂

All the best from Switzerland.

Lukas

Vitpilen701_Vouart

Participant

Hi from France, yes I am very very disappointed, I thought I would see a beautiful lake, a Swiss lake but nothing, no lakes no mountain goats no pretty and cute girls, just a very mundane 2020 Vitpilen 701!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by AvatarMasnok.
    VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Nice! I love the blue and white colour scheme.

Participant

Hi Vannessa, I also like blue and white but with a touch of yellow this is historically the three colors of the Husqvarna brand.
    My project for my future Vitpilen 701 bike is with these three colors as seen at the Motorcycle Show at EICMA 2018 on the HUSQVARNA AERO Painting Concept stand.
    Not exactly the same because it is a prototype not marketed but with products from the market.

Great V and Ride safe

vouartvouart
    Participant

@Masnok:

Haha.. you forgot the swiss cheese and chocolate 😉

Your wishes will follow 😀

Happy ride

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by vouartvouart.
    vouartvouart
    Participant

@All:

About the colors: few months ago I play around with some visuals.

What do you think? which scheme is your favorite?

Cheerz.

Lukas

vitpilen-colors

Participant

Hi Lukas, sorry mea culpa, I am 65 years old now and I sometimes have small memory losses which made me forget the famous Swiss chocolates and Swiss cheeses (full of holes ;D), for these last we in France we do not miss it.

Great V and ride safe

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by AvatarMasnok.
    Participant

That is not bad at all your work, but I do not appreciate the pale colors on the bikes, I prefer the strong colors that click and on the Vitpilen the favorite colors of the brand, HUSQVARNA at the Show EICMA 2018 with AERO Painting Concept which are the intense blue, the pearly white and a touch of yellow, but other colors also exist for your appreciate because tastes and colors vary from one person to another, this is a Universal fact for Humanity.

Great V and ride safe

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Nice colour swatches, but I actually like the stock colour your bike is already the best. Maybe with a matching white belly pan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.