Hello from Northern Ireland – Just ordered a 2021 Svartpilen 401

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

Called the only dealer in NI who told me he only had 3 Svartpilen 401s left so quickly put my deposit down. Should be here before the end of March!

Paid full price of £4,849 but that’s on the road and delivered to my door with a 2 years warranty.

……now I just have to pass my test!

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

CONGRATS!

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Yay!

Participant

Right – so slight update – as there is a massive backlog of people trying to do their theory tests here in Northern Ireland, I decided to get the 125 instead.

This is because I’m too impatient and I want to get out this year, once I’ve passed my test this will get traded for the 401!

Svartpilen 125

Participant

Something people often overlook when buying a bike is that, unlike a lot of other consumer goods, if you ride often, you’re probably going to find yourself headed back to your LBS (that’s Local Bike Shop) every now and then: maintenance (probably only once or twice a year if you’re talking about a commuter or road bike), accessories like security alarm for bikes and how to open safe without key or code and parts (a tube, a tire, new grips). So maybe you’ll be back in the shop 2 or 6 times a year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.