Halo Running Light – Help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benji22
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I can’t be the only one who has noticed this, but how sick does the bike look when the power is on before the engine starts and you just have the HALO light on. As soon as you start the bike, the HALO goes off or at least is not visable because of the running lights. Has anyone done a mod to elimate the running light so you can just have the HALO light in the daytime? This is about the only thing that bugs me with this bike.

Thanks in advance!!

Reason
    Participant

My first bike was an 86 Ninja, and it would leave the headlight off until after you pressed the starter. I discovered that if I turned the bike off while riding, and then turned the key back on and roll-started it, the light would stay off.  Might work on this bike too.

I’m not about to try it though, saw someone go down in November due to a car not seeing them.  Visibility is good, and that halo light isn’t bright enough.

Benji22
    Participant

Hi Reason,

Yeah I am talking about using this only in daytime as a running light. I don’t think the headlight adds much for visability in the daytime. Just wondered if anyone had done a mod to make this change. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.