Gas Leak

Tagged: 

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar OREMORM 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    markbetres
    Participant

Few hundred miles and have the gas leak.Dealer is not aware of any recall and Im not happy and probably will sell it and take a big hit when its fixed

Qwandree
    Qwandree

You are going to sell the bike because of a gas leak?

markbetres
    Participant

There isnt that many out there and now  after seeing how many ppl have had the same issue I dont trust it and it cost too much to be having these types of issues and if its a long time frame to have it repaired and I cant even use my bike its going.

NH701
    Participant

5 weeks to the day and my gas tank has been delivered and installed. I will be posting on any further tank related events from now on. Let’s get this problem solved so nobody else has to deal with 5 weeks of not being able to enjoy a new bike.

OREMORM
    Participant

Same thing here. Noticed garage smelled like fuel. Had to take bike in twice before they found the leak. Same issue, poorly designed tank. It’s on backorder now and will be without for more then 2 months. Unfortunately this is probably the best riding season where I live in my opinion. Has Husky compensated anyone who has/had same problem? 2 months without is unheard of!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.