Front Turn Signal Delete/Relocation

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by AvatarMax.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Deleted front turn signals. Replaced with LED strips and mounts on the front surface of the fork’s reflectors. Im still test fitting final wire routing. Let me know what you guys think.

Participant

Looks really good. I think I want to delete my front and rear as well.

What LED strips are those? Did you need resistors?

Participant

https://www.amazon.com/Partsam-motorcycle-signal-License-Universal/dp/B015H90NBO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1528209610&sr=8-6&keywords=turn+signal+LED+strip

you will need resistors if you dont want hyperflashing. the problem im facing at the moment is space to house the resistors.

JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning
    Participant

That looks so much better. The US version of the signal lamps are ridiculously large.

I saw your thread over in the gallery section where you cleverly relocated your rear signals. I’ve eliminated my rear fender altogether so I currently don’t have signals but I’m waiting for a set of front and rears from Watsen Designs. He will supposedly include built-in resistors which will solve the hyperflashing issue…we’ll see.

Question; Did you have to remove the headlight to access and remove the flasher assembly?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning. Reason: Wrong Image File
    Participant

I removed the bracket that holds the headlight and gauge cluster. You wont need to re aim it.

Participant

These look excellent on the front!  Ill be doing this before too long.  I pick it up tomorrow.  Mirrors are already in. lol

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What did you mount to plug the holes where the front turn signals used to be? I’m thinking about making a custom bracket, but if there is something already for sale out there that would be ideal</p>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.