For Sale: Bracket to Retain “Premuffler Cover” on Vit/Svart When Using Decat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

I installed an Arrow decat to my Svartpilen but wanted to allow the underfairing (aka “premuffler cover”) to stay. But, of course, without the cat, it’s not possible as it attaches directly to the cat.

Badwinners has a bracket that allows this, but it’s cost is not cheap, and the shipping is brutal. Shipping from France for one of these brackets to the US is $43 and Badwinners charges $80 for the bracket, so it costs $123 for a single bracket. I purchased two of the brackets to cut down on shipping costs, and I’m selling the other one here. Your cost here will be ~$95, so you can save $28 and some time by purchasing one of these. I believe it will fit all Svart and Vit 701, regardless of year, but please verify with Badwinners to confirm.

Brand new. Never installed. All hardware included, just like if you purchased it directly from BW.

From Badwinners:
    BW Bellypanel Bracket 701 Vitpilen
    When we wanted to increase the performance of the Husqvarna Vitpilen 701, we immediately wanted to remove the catalyst, but we realized that it served as a bracket for the belly panels. So we found ourselves faced with a dilemma, design or performance? We have chosen both and developed a bracket to remove the catalyst while keeping the covers and keeping the lines of the bike. The parts are laser cut aluminum. Easy to assemble, you will find our tutorials in pdf and video.”

Before

After

Participant

If you still have this I’ll take it. Shoot me a PM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.