Hey all, I’m pretty stoked about this first round of mods, I actually bought most of these parts before I even got the bike. Here’s what I did so far:
– Replaced the stock mirrors with some cheapo bar end mirrors (like $20 on ebay)
– Removed the whole rear fender thing
– Put the license plate on a vertical side mount (like $15 on ebay) with bolt lights (like $10 on ebay)
– Added MNNTHBX axle sliders and frame sliders
– Replaced rear blinkers with Wunderkind set
– Replaced front blinkers with Mgadget pins
– Removed tank rack
I’ll probably do more eventually, but for now I’m really stoked on the transformation.
Looks great! What do you think of the MNTHBX sliders so far? Looking to get some sliders for my Svart and definitely considering these. Do you think the frame sliders stick out enough to protect the radiator?
@wilfumi Yeah different markets I think, side stand came stock. Thanks tho!
@ruthlessc Thanks. I really like the looks of the sliders, they seem super solid (I mean they’d better be for the money), and they would definitely save the radiator. The pegs, handlebars, and exhaust would still scrape like a mf, but everything else would be protected (but hopefully I won’t be testing that theory anytime soon).
This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by jupiterhenry.