Exhaust

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello.

I am thinking of getting the 701 vitpilen . I want to know if anyone here knows if you can remove the Cat from the exhaust system and keep the stock exhaust (perhaps also removing any baffles from the exhaust)? as i feel the after  market ones don’t keep the great look the bike has

QwandreeQwandree

You can remove the cat if you get a link pipe. I have the leo vince one, it’s nice. There are other posts on this forum about it. You can also drill out the baffles of the stock exhaust. There are also some posts here about that process if you search for it.

Participant

Response of Arrow this morning …

SteveSteve
    Participant

has somebody any datas? Link?

WvblackgunWvblackgun
    Participant

To debaffle, you basically need to weld a hole saw to a pipe nipple, then something yo chuck it up. Check around like Qwandree said, there are a few posts on it.

Participant
    SteveSteve
    Participant

yeah but the mid pipe is still no for street use…

Participant

Price?

Participant

I hope I will go next week to a reseller if they can manage to have a price.

This Dutch importer has the Arrow exhaust parts on its website. It ain’t cheap. The Leovince decat is more or less the same price. But the Leovince end pipe is way cheaper.

https://www.hollandmotorsports.nl/product-categorie/motoren/husqvarna/vitpilen-701/

Participant

Any thorghts on the ktm690 12/18  duke mid pipe as a cat delete no mid silencer but less then half price?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.