Exhaust ideas for 701 vitpilen

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MaxenceMaxence
    Participant

Feel free to share some pics and your opinion too ! and if you have any other idea for an exhaust that would fit the vitpilen, share it šŸ˜‰

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by MaxenceMaxence.
    BuddahBuddah
    Participant

If you keep the cat you only need a short pipe with out silencer. Saves weight and looks nice 👍

Participant

Ideally I would love to have the silencer from the concept bike, but I also really like the idea of doing an underbody exhaust that matched the styling of the vitpilen.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by AvatarDAP831.
    Participant

I’m playing with the idea of using a titanium Akrapovic exhaust & chin spoiler from an older Duke to make something like this…Streamlined Vitpilen

Participant

My own solutionĀ 

Participant

Remus have a Vitpilen / Svartpilen 701 specific pipe coming in the spring.

Participant

Remus also make a Hypercone underbelly system for a Duke that should fit.

Participant

View this post on Instagram

ITā€™S ALIVE!!!!!

A post shared by Christoffer Bleckert (@krueebbs) on

Participant

Brett Hawton thats exactly the sort of look IĀ would like. let me know how you get on achieving it.

Participant

Ceebmoj-Ā Still torn between buying a Vitpillen or the new 690 Enduro to explore all those dead end roads that turn to gravel… I need to test ride the Enduro to see if I can live with it on the street knowing that’s where I’ll be riding 80% of the time. I definitely wouldn’t be excited to look at the Enduro, but hey, that means I also don’t have to worry about scratches & dirt ; )

Participant

https://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/nl/zubehor/exhaust-systems/street/akrapovi-slip-on-line-/?segment=Vitpilen

Finalist in black. Tempted, but it’s still expensive for just a little deeper sound

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>https://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/nl/zubehor/exhaust-systems/street/akrapovi-slip-on-line-/?segment=Vitpilen</p>
    Finalist in black. Tempted, but it’s still expensive for just a little deeper sound

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.