Duke 690 Wheels, Exhaust, and Crash Bars on Vitpilen 701

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yep, fuse box still opens without removal of crash bar.

Participant

Just saw you asked for a pic!  Sorry about that, glad to see it’s all installed! Looks great!

Participant

Bike is looking great!

That exhaust looks so good. Thinking about picking one up this weekend as I always preferred the look of the underbody ones and my current Leo vince slip on isn’t loud enough in my opinion.

Did you have any issues with fueling or having to retune with the full exhaust system?

AyzenAyzen
    Participant

Is that Remus Hypercone underbody system fits well with those factory side covers?

AyzenAyzen
    Participant

Currently trying to find out where the Duke 690 horn mounts on the bike. If I can get a factory piece that will just bolt  up all issues will be solved.

You can use same mounting bracket and install it on right side on radiator bottom bolt, just swap sides and it will work like charm.

Participant

Factory side panels are mounted on the cat so they will not fit unless you fab up a mounting solution.

Thanks for the tip on the horn! Didn’t even occur to me to swap sides, worked like a charm!

Participant

I really want these wheels. Do you have a list of all parts that would be needed to get them to work?

Participant

Will get my crash cage delivered tomorrow. When installing, did you need to lift or support the engine in any way when removing the engine bracket screw? Or is it only to unscrew and insert the new one?

Thanx!

Participant

Was there enough space between crash bars and radiator side panels?
    I put crash-bars on svartpilen and panels did not fit :(. I’m  thinking buying Vitpilen side panels if you confirm that they fit without modification. Thanks!

Participant

No problem at all with space between crash bars and radiator side panels on my 2018 Vitpilen.

Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.