‘Dirtpilen’ from Korea

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    petrolhead_krpetrolhead_kr
    Participant

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to share what we’re doing with the 401s in Korea.

Absolutely in love with this little bike!

Participant

very nice , is that a ktm bashplate on the fallen bike ?, looks very heavy duty,i love it.

stroemstroem
    Participant

Not having crash bars, or anything to protect the radiator when you inevitably drop the bike scares me.

Participant

Hi, great pictures. What model of skid plate do you use ? I can see it isn’t the stock one.

Participant

@Freccia-nera

It’s this model. You also have to order the belly pan bracket from KTM(90208020003) to make it fit.

https://www.as3performance.co.uk/ktm-390-duke-2013-2014-as3-aluminium-skid-plate-sump-bash-guard/

Participant

@oldmanstephen

On the 790? Seems like it, I love how the fuel tank doubles as the engine guard.

Participant

@ petrolhead_kr Thank you !

Participant

i thought that heavy duty bashplate was a 401 but now i see its a 790ktm, was checking on my phone, however i see you gave the link to another very nice one, i have it book marked.

Participant

Very cool. For the second to the last pic, those are Vitpilen wheels right? Any problems or tips for swapping those out? What kind of hand deflectors are on the bike, and do the levers fit inside? It looks like they may’ve been turned down to fit, but not too sure. Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.