Dimensions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there!

Big fan of the bike, and just got a chance to buy my own.

I need pick it up in another state transport it cross country with a couple of other things, and I’m hoping to fit it into a minivan (Chrysler Pacifica size).  Does anyone know the height of the bike from bottom of the tire to the top of the speedo?  That and the length from tip to tip of the tires.

I can take mirrors off, just wondering if it will fit in otherwise without too much fuss.  I know others have done it for other bikes, just not sure about the Vitpilen 701.

I feel like it should fit, but Googling nets me no exact results.

Thanks in advance!

SvePilSvePil
    Participant

Hello ive got it to 2087mm or  82″ from front off front wheel to back of rear wheel. 1022mm or 40″ from top of speedo to grund.

Obs! I have removed the original licence plate holder and have the evotech holdet mounted. Added about 4″ to my bikes length to compensate for the original licence plate holder.

Hope it would help.

Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Looks like the headroom will be an issue, the van is about 40″ also.  I think I can adjust the front suspension and bind it down though.

SvePilSvePil
    Participant

That will probably work. Hope all goes well now. And hope you will like the bike.

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Participant

From everything I’ve seen and read, it’s the perfect bike for me.  I’ve been riding for the better part two decades and nothing I’ve ridden or seen has spoken to me aesthetically as this has.  It’s also the right size that I like, so I think Husqy has a winner on their hands.

B.I.SavageB.I.Savage
    Participant

If its that tight you can let about an inch of air out of the tires I’d bet. Or do like they do at the drag strip and ratchet strap the forks to the triple clamp.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.