Did your bike come with a keychain?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all! Just picked up my brand new ’18 Vit 401 today. Had to drive 3 hours to get it but worth it. Totally stoked on it.

I saw on youtube a guy riding one (Schaff) and it looked like he had a leather keychain with the Husqvarna logo on it which is awesome. Mine didn’t come with one and I was wondering if any of yours did so I know if I should harass the dealer for it. If not, anyone know where I could get one?

Participant

Mine did. Was present when collecting my svart 401.

Leather HV band on a black keychain.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by AvatarPDSOUNDS.
    Participant

Thank for the response. My keys and key code card were just zip tied together. I’ll ask about it.

MidnaiteMidnaite
    Participant

I had a crappy rubber KTM keychain, they didn’t have husqvarna ones yet 🙁

Participant

I got a dealer branded keychain. I’ve seen the husqvarna leather keychains in a few videos and wondered the same thing.

Schaaf makes great videos btw.

Participant

Called the dealer and they said they have never seen a keychain like I described. Maybe it was an EU only thing? I’m in Texas.

Anyway, found this which is more or less what I was looking for and ordered myself one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162878008347

JohnnyLightningJohnnyLightning
    Participant

@logikk, Style 1, that’s the one I got…I’ve had it for a year and it still looks great!

Participant

This is mine, was present when collecting the svart 401.

Grtz

PDSOUNDS

HV Keychain

Participant

@JohnnyLightning @PDSOUNDS

Awesome, thanks for the pics! Wish I could get my hands on that official one, but the one I ordered looks like it will be good enough.

Now to figure out which mirrors to order…

Kylander79Kylander79
    Participant

I bought mine from an Online-Store for Husqvarna mowers 🙂 Was about 2 Euros. Dark blue with white logo printed on fabric. Picture below.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.