Dash cam

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I wondered if some one could help me? I I want to fix a dashcam on my Husqvarna 401. The trouble is I don’t know which is the AC lead that connects to the ignition. Does anyone know or can help?

Thanks in advance

Craig

Section 59 RacingSection 59 Racing
    Participant

What dash can are you looking at fitting? The way that read’s to me is you want to fit a car one as you use the words “dash cam”. That wont work as its not waterproof! Most people uses GoPro’s or equivalents as they have internal battery’s and can be remover quick, waterproof and nothing left to steal off the bike. Not to mention quick delete in case you get pulled over!

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

They do exists for motorcycles (waterproof).

First link I found, I don’t know if they are any good… Motorcycle DVR Recording System With 2 Cameras Resolution 1080p

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

I just use a Go Pro.

Satur9Satur9
    Participant

Acc2 is switched

Participant

Hi

So that is my clumsy language I have a bought VSYSTO Motorcycle Camera Dash Cam. It has a camera front and back camera and a screen. I am wanting to wire it up i dont know which ACC leads on the bike to use?

Cheers

Participant

Thank you

Participant

Can I ask another question please ? I want to connect a usb charger to ACC2  behind the seat . Does anyone know what the connectors are called so I can buy the other ends to connect to these connectors. Also where is the best place to get these ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.