Couldnt wait for svartpilen. Building my own

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ill let the picture talki could not be more eager for this upcoming winter! The rebuild from Vitpil to svartpil has begun.. spoke wheels with TKC 80’s, new custom designed paintjob, triple Clamp with raisers, full exhaust system Akra/arrow and so on… this Will hopefully turn out pretty cool!!!

QwandreeQwandree

Haha nice. What triple is that, and did you just change the top triple?

That paint is bonkers, very cool.

Participant

Thank you!

only the top one is changed.

https://ab-m.de/en/umbau-detail/13/motorrad-zubehoer-fuer-die-husqvarna-vitpilen-701-husqvarna-vitpilen-701-2018-heute

It came from this site. I’m also using their turn signals

Participant

Small update. Started with the tail tidy build today! It’s coming along nicelly. Used ABM turnsignals, R&G light for the plate, a specialordered plate thats smaller than allowed here in Sweden but looks amazing. Finished it of with doing my own mount. Will do the finishing touches to it later on. Good enough for now.

Nice project!

As I als ordered the ABM kit, one question to the armatures.

Are they fixed by some knob inside the bars? Just wondering if I need to drill a hole into the new one, as i prefer to have the chance to adjust the indicator armature later on after driving a little..

Good lookin plate by the way, any concerns you might get in contact with the tire during driving?

Regards from munich!

ThemSheepsThemSheeps
    Participant

Nice job! I was thinking about doing the same as the Svart 701 may only come out in a few years, but chickened out since my 401 is my first bike.

Your mods look awesome – really keen to see the end result!

Cheers,

Johan

Participant

Hi guys. Didnt see any knobs, but i’m not Done with the handlebar yet so its yet to be detirmind.

About the plate. I Will probably change the angle a bit after fitting my TKCs, as they are much More likely to do the harm than the original…

About the black arrow 701, i do believe they Will bring that to the market next spring… wouldnt surprise me at all if i run into it att EICMA in november.

but the 401 is looking really sharp! I really like the design on Both of them. But i really REALLY like the motor in the 701 😉

Here you have a sneakpeak at the progress of the bike.. i’m very dissapointed at Husqvarna not bringing the spoked rims out on the market as promised, so i’m going in a different direction wheelwise.. hope it Will turn out good..

now watch this pic 😉

Participant

Thanks for your feedback…

Nice to see how it grows and grows….

MaxenceMaxence
    Participant

Great! Looking forward for the result.

Participant

a penny for your thoughts

PC666PC666
    Participant

He is beautiful. Congratulations. Send photos to husqvarna, let them be ashamed

Participant

Congratulations.

Just saw the first pictures of the Svart 701 production model as presented at Eicma, yours looks way better, well done!

Participant

Thank you guys! I’m pretty satisfied with the result so far! Will keep you posted when the small finishing touches comes together!

Participant

New handlebar fitted… takes some time but it Will sure be a great end result!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.