Clutch slave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian Smith
    Participant

Hey all,

I just bought a 2018 that had 140 miles on it. I purchased it Wednesday. So far I’ve put around 200 miles on it and everything seems perfect. I asked the PO about the recall for the clutch slave and fuel tank recalls and he said his has no problems and the dealership I bought from inspected it and changed the battery.

Honestly it runs like a dream but I’m worried about the recall. My gas tank is fine, no leaking at all and my clutch slave also seems great but I want to know how I can be certain about this. I was told that the dealership I bought it from can look it up via the vin number but they’re closed until Monday. Can I find out via the vin number and if so, how?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Satur9
    Participant

You can check on Husqvarna website. But the checker only works sometimes.

Satur9
    Participant

You can check on Husqvarna website. But the checker only works sometimes.https://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/en-ca/service/Service-and-safety-check.html

Ian Smith
    Participant

Thanks, gotta check my email because I missed your response. Unfortunately I discovered that the dealership somehow didn’t check the clutch when they serviced mine so now mines inoperable until they pick it up and replace the clutch slave. Fortunately they’re owning up to their oversight since I specifically asked them to look into it. Still sucks because it’s amazing out right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.