Brake Pad Upgrade

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DAP831 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DAP831
    Participant

Just installed a set of Brembo Racing SC pads on the front of my 701. Got my first ride in on them and so far am really impressed, improved stopping power and great modulation. They are a  track / street pad that are supposed to still have good power when cold. Time will tell how they last, but as easy as they are to replace I really don’t care, they were only $50 / pair. I left the rears stock so far, they don’t do the rear pads in the same compound and I am content with the stopping power in the rear with the stock pads.

Brembo’s part # is 07BB19SC. I picked them up from Sportbike Track Gear, they were a special order, but they took great care of me and they shipped super quickly. The US distributor has them in stock and they just drop shipped them

Buddah
    Buddah
    Participant

I have used them on my Duke690 on track and they are realy good. Hard to find other good alternativs for these calipers. Planing on shifting on my Vitpilen as well.

Qwandree
    Qwandree
    Participant

How are these performing over time DAP?

DAP831
    Participant

Absolutely no complaints, much better braking than stock. I don’t have long term mileage on them to tell you how long they last, they aren’t wearing drastically fast, and what I have read from others they hold up well. Money well spent in my opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.