Badwinners mods question.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

I am interested in buying the performance kit from badwinners. It comes with sc project exhaust, de cat and other goodies. The only problem though is I have a svartpilen 701 instead of the vitpilen 701. I am just wondering if their performance kit can also be used in my bike? I have shoot them an email 5 days ago but I have not gotten any response yet. Figure I should ask here.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Avatarscrawl46.
    Satur9Satur9
    Participant

All those parts will fit fine. Seems the kit is on backorder Though.

Participant

I see thank you! Thats fine I am no rush to get the parts. Just wanted to see if that would fit my bike.

David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

Consider Pirate Racing in Germany. They have a bolt on kit (airbox requires mods) that gives a very nice increase in power. Comes with a PCV.

https://www.pirateracing-shop.de/epages/63735976.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63735976/Products/pr-701-Vit

Participant

Just ordered the kit from BW. They were amazing to deal with. Shipped from France Monday morning, was in my hands in Canada Wednesday afternoon. Anxious to put kit on. Just trying to get some break-in km in first.

Participant

I just ordered it too!, only the belly plate was on back order, I actually think they weld it there themselves so they r just catching up with orders. They quoted me may 28th for shipping date.

well actually what i would like to see is anyone who actually has the kit installed post some kind of review/impressions of what they think of it. Was it worth the 1,500 euros? Lol

i also pre-ordered the tft dashboard 😅, they quoted july shipping though.

Participant

Sounds like your vitpilen is brand new?

Participant

did you get charged duties? How much did it cost in total? You must be so stoked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.