Badwinners dash.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Satur9
    Participant

Well it’s now the tenth when all preorders was supposed to be fulfilled . Guess what……

Motorcycle365
    Participant

My biggest question has to be is it worth the extra money for the upgrade?

Satur9
    Participant

It all depends. I did it for looks alone. It wasn’t even supposed to be touch screen at first. The dash was the worst looking cheapest feeling part of bike

Alex
    Participant

@Satur9, if it makes you feel any better, I put my order in for the stage 4 701 DIY kit last February and have still only received about 80% of the parts (still waiting on dash), despite having paid 95% of the money.  Finally got the majority of the carbon fiber bodywork and the finish work was so poor I’m taking it to get the clear coat fixed…

Satur9
    Participant

I guess 60 euros gets you 2 day air

Satur9
    Participant

David Brazil
    Participant

Yes, mine arrived yesterday. Surprise, surprise.

Long ordeal. Hope it’s worth it.

Satur9
    Participant

It’s 15°f and dark. But I was just to excited.

Satur9
    Participant

Don’t like this little cover on svartpilens. Glad I have screenhttps://vitpilenforum.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/36808/mlan1z56nzk2sztgbhgmof6hvtg5teu0.jpg

Kirkish Delight
    Participant

Are you happy with it Satur9?

Satur9
    Participant

I only installed it and took the one picture. So far. But if it performs and good as it looks . Yes. BTW the first prototype wasn’t touchscreen ordered it anyway. But touchscreen. Better looks(to me). And much better readability. Are all wins in my book . Makes the bike feel more modern .

Kirkish Delight
    Participant

Yeah doesn’t look bad at all. I think when my dash inevitably gets condensation I’ll go for the BW dash.

Sokah
    Participant

Nice satur9

David Brazil
    Participant

And now . . . “The Recall.”

This has been a shitshow since the beginning.

Never again.

Satur9
    Participant

yeah I feel you. Im gonna speculate on what happened.the vitpilens went out first batch. The svartpilens  probably weren’t ready. Which is why we got ours later. They came in and got shipped out without the fix. . Major oversight. I’ve been buried under winter storms for the past couple of weeks. So while it’s a pia. I’m not riding anyway. So while I’m not happy with badwinners the company.im still quite pleased with the finished product. 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.