Badwinners dash.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Satur9Satur9
    Participant

So I sent a couple of emails to badwinners seeing if any updates about dash. New info videos etc. May was supposed to be when preorders started shipping. Getting the silent treatment.anybody else heard anything.  Anyone else Wanna try checking in

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

Check your spam folder in your email, that’s where my replies from BW landed…

I’m not interested anymore, I think with the adapter ring and the distance between the the dash and triple tree it looks too bulky.

Satur9Satur9
    Participant

Been checking spam. I’m preordered .so I’m in.i still can’t reliably pressed buttons on the stock dash..

I usually get gas within ten miles of low fuel warning. So it isn’t much issue.  I was on a group ride recently.the  low fuel info came up and I was trying to press mode again while on the highway so I could see how many miles I’ve traveled since . Couldn’t press. Had to pull over press button then catch back up to group.

projek701projek701
    Participant

Did you ever get a response? How much was the preorder?

Satur9Satur9
    Participant

They said new info coming this week. Preorders were 20% off 700 €.original ship date was may 18. So I’m assuming full price now.but you can contact them. Apparently you have to just keep trying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.