Badwinners 701 Dashboard delayed until mid December

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vit701Pilen
    Participant

Hi all!

Not sure how many of you have ordered the BW dashboard for our 701’s. I placed my order back in March, so it’s been a pretty long wait for it.

Just got their email giving us all an update. They are saying they discovered a bug during testing, something was happening when the dashboard would hit the 950 miles mark. They didn’t say what, but if its bad enough that they had to delay all shipping, it was probably pretty bad, like maybe the dashboard would just go blank or something of the sort.

In any case, I am glad they want to deliver a flawlessly working device, even if we have to wait a little longer. I rather they figure it out, than suddenly while riding my screen suddenly turns upside down :D, haha.

If you have ordered a dashboard let us know!

Cheers

Satur9
    Participant

Feb. replied to that email asking for proof that the dashes aren’t vaporware. As all we have been getting is vague responses. And delay after delay. Of course no answer. Then get a Black Friday sale email the next day.🙄

Vit701Pilen
    Participant

Hi all!

Alright, well woke up to an email from Badwinners, (Finally!), where they are announcing having finished all debugging of the 701 dashboard!

They are starting shipping and all orders world wide should be fulfilled by January 10th

dashboard box

Sokah
    Participant

It’s officially launched.

BW 701 Dashboard (Vitpilen/Svartpilen)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.