Are Duke 690 parts compatible with Vitpilen/Svartpilen 701 parts?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My primary interest is if there is compatibility between exhaust systems and how much work it would take to make them work, as well as dashes and such, however I am interested in seeing the total of compatible parts.

To start, I do know that a Duke 690’s crash bars will fit on a Vitpilen 701 because another member here (I believe that the member was Buddah) installed them on his bike. IIRC he said it took a bit of fitment but it wasn’t too hard.

Participant

I’m curious about the interchangeability as well. Namely, this: Duke 690 2012-2014 GPR Exhaust Systems Mid System With Catalyzed Road Legal Powercross Muffler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L1HD85U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_r8odDbE3XQSVC  I have a GPR full thunderline system on my Daytona 675 and it’s just amazing. This is the same price as the Akro and a full system instead of just a slip on.

Participant

Hi,

many of the parts are reuseable.

I’ve mounted a Duke 690 decat pipe and the LeoVince decat silencer to my Vitpilen 701.

Look here <klick>

As soon as I’ll get one I’ll buy an underslung muffler of a Duke 3 (690). I’m sure this will fit also.

Have a lot of fun.

MfL
    der Eratosthenes

P.S.: Edit: Link hasn’t worked correctly… 🙁

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarEratosthenes.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarEratosthenes.
    Participant

Any more info on this?

Anyone else have a Duke 690 marketed exhaust in their Husqvarna 701? Or have any photos?

Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Wondering as we’ll. Looking to but ixil hyperlow. Emailed exil, they think it should fit on the vit but do not guarantee it will.</p>
    Someone any expierence with fitting ktm duke 690 exhaust or kat replacement on a vit?

Participant

I tried mounting ixil hyperlow from KTMduke 690. Took some cutting and welding to get it to fit..

What do you think? In my opinion lines nicely with the bike

Participant

Does anyone know where I can buy a titanium exhaust front pipe  in for my vitpilen 701. Carnt find anyone  who does one,  baz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.