Anyone have the Arrow WORKS Ti exhaust?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think I’ll be selling my Leo Vince slip-on and Arrow decat and just going with an Arrow slip-on. I was recommended by Rottweiler Performance to go with the Ti WORKS Arrow exhaust but can’t find a single person who has/had it let alone any sound clips or dyno charts for it. Anyone have details or sounds clips on this thing?

If I can’t find any I’ll likely just go the normal model.

David BrazilDavid Brazil
    Participant

I have the works muffler and decat from Arrow.

I don’t have a sound clip, but I would say it’s on the loud side, esp at idle. When the rpms are up, it smooths out and is not so “loud sounding.” I think the loudness impression is the thump of a single cycle. As the thumps combine at higher rpms, it sounds smoother and less loud.

I have a PCV installed with a baseline tune, but have it scheduled to go to a local dealer in WA that will tune for this bike, with these mods. Also, pulled the air filter cover, and it made a difference, just like it showed at Pirate Racing. I recommend that.

Don’t know if that helps.

Participant

Thanks for the picture! I have been speaking with the guys at Arrow and apparently there isn’t any power difference between the Pro Race exhaust and the Ti Works. The Ti Works just looks a bit different and lighter.

I was certainly considering removing the lid to the air box or potentially drilling holes as they had shown. I don’t image I’d get anything sucked up in there with the lid removed but I was going to play it cautious…even though that may not be necessary.

Participant

Did you buy the exhaust and how does it sound?

Especially with db eater and Cat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.