Anyone else take advantage of the 18 close outs?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think I may have got the best deal on a new Vitpilen 401 in the nation and I am wondering who else took advantage last month…or if they are still running the rebates. I got 1500 off because it was an 18 left over, as well as no delivery or prep and no dealer fees. $5500 OTD registered. I had been saving and was intending on completing my purchase in Sept/Oct period. I got an email on the rebate and could not pass on saving this type of money to save more for the following months. Scraped my piggy bank and banged out some longer days at work and went and picked up my bike. Was this a wide spread and well known sale? I had to call 3 dealers before I even found one with an 18 or knew of the rebate. I cant imagine how cheap the duke 390s were rolling for! If I didn’t love the look and vibe of the 401 so much…I would have certainly gone that way.

Participant

Damn, that’s a good deal. I got my ’18 in April for $6.3k OTD and had to drive a few hours to Houston to get it because there were none closer. Tried to talk the local dealer down on a ’19 and best they offered me was $7.3k.

Participant

I had to drive 3 hours also. $7300 seems to be the standard number give or take a hundred. I was blown away when I heard the price I was offered….I went as soon as I could. I will likely end up doing the Svart bar conversion…probably with OEM tree and Protaper bars…and I feel ok spending the couple hundred for that since I’m in the bike so right. Technically I can justify the pipe I want also…still under most OTD pricing.

Participant

$5,133.94 including tax and registration, Battle Creek MI. I thought it was a pretty good deal πŸ™‚

rlaruerlarue
    Participant

Yeah I took advantage of the 2018 closeout too. Plus the 2018s were built in Austria and the 2019s and so-on are built in India.

Participant

Yep, I got my 2018 Vitpilen 701 for 7.5K new from dealer. πŸ˜‰

Participant

I just bought a 2019 vitpilen 401 for 5600 out the door with 0% interest

Participant

Looking for Vitpilen 401 as my 1st bike. Can anyone share recent offers? I see 0% and vitpilen priced around $4800, what extra fees I should expect from dealer?

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I had one dealer quote $870 for freight, setup, registration and title to make up for their below msrp advertised price.</p>

Participant

Just picked up a 2019 for $4700 OTD in Murietta, CA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.