Akrapovic exhaust Svartpilen 401/Vitpilen 401

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ManagerRa 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Midnaite
    Midnaite
    Participant

The item has been removed from Alie, I looking for another one.

Could someone tell me the diameter of the svartpilen pipe?

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Midnaite Midnaite.

ManagerRa
    Participant

With any slip on werkers cat delete pipe would go insane, but my official dealer says cat delete pipe causing error to brain of Moto

Fred from france
    Fred from france
    Participant

nothing to do with the fact that he prefers to sell a $ 600 exhaust rather than a $ 150 pipe ^^

There isn t sensor on cat or pre muffler

Max
    Participant

I’ve got the Akra and it only made a slight difference in tone. I just added the cat delete from comp werkes and it made a big difference. Weight savings, sound improvement and without any proof of it- I feel that there is more power as well. My Husky dealer said it probably wouldn’t really impact the engine but I couldn’t get updates unless i re-install the cat if I bring it in (I’m ok with that as it takes about 45 minutes to do). I swung by the KTM dealer and he said very low risk of it damaging anything if any at all. Both advised letting the bike idle for 15 minutes after installing and then to turn of the bike with no revving. I’ve had no issues, no errors on dash, it does have a bit more of a smell coming out at stops and when idling but nothing that really bothered me. I wish I would have done it earlier.

ManagerRa
    Participant

ok , comp werkers to put it on but there is two on the website whats the difference which one is more suitable for europe.

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/index.cfm/product/6567_9440/cat-delete—standard.htm

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/index.cfm/product/12578/cat-delete—mini.htm

I heard here policemans writes penalty if your cat had been removed.

Thank you for your comments

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.